Join Code.org CEO and founder Hadi Partovi and Sal Khan of Khan Academy for their fireside chat as they discuss about artificial intelligence (AI).
They will go over different areas and concerns of AI:
- What is AI?
- Why is it important to education?
- Educators Thoughts on AI
- Is using AI cheating?
- Biases, privacy concerns, and other challenges with AI
- What is Khanmigo?
- School Districts Banning AI
- How AI impacts the future role of educators?
- How AI impacts various industries?
- How AI supports administrative tasks?
- What skills do students need to learn?
- Where is AI going in the next 5 years?